Built, circa 1720, in South Orleans, later moved to the center of town. It iwas moved to Hyannisport in 1897. In 1983, the structure was gived to the Orleans HIstorical Society by the Groves Family. The Society then donated it to the town. Dismantled and returned to Orleans, the structure was meticulously restored by volunteer labor, donations by local businesses and public contributions.
Post a Comment